Friday, January 29, 2010

My Bobblehead Run

After sleeping most of the day away I decided to attempt the treadmill.

My head was getting a tad clearer after a dose of Mucinex. My original workout I missed yesterday was 7 miles with 3 x 1 mile, .5 mile rest. I knew I shouldn't try what I missed so I went for a scaled back version. 5.5 miles with 3 x .5 mile, with .5 mile rest. My splits were pretty even: 7:58, 8:01, 7:54.

I drank about two bottles of water and at times thought my head was a bobblehead doll. On the up side I think it shook up some of the junk in my head. I'll rest tomorrow while Chris has another Frigid 5k race and then head out for 10 miles on Sunday.

Stevi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to get a run in and are feeling a little better!

CJ

Stevi N. Honaker said...

It was another one of those WWCJD! I really just had to drink up a lot and as long as I kept my posture my head didn't bang around like a bobblehead too much. I also took some Mucinex and that stuff really works, the pressure was going away after a few hours.

Unknown said...

Hope you're feeling better! Great job on the run... look at you busting out sub 8 minute paces for 1/2 miles!!! :)