Monday, November 24, 2008

I Have Been Slacking....



Chris coming down the finish line at the Columbus 1/2 Marathon.



Me with the surprise sign I made to cheer Chris on at the half way point. If I couldn't bring our little son in person, then I figured this picture would have to do.



Pretty cool picture of the start of the race. If only I had meant for this to happen.



Look at that stride!





My nephew the Jedi!



What a pair!



My niece Ashley, tearing it up on guitar hero!



A little mario kart competition!



Reunited!



Priceless!

Last time I left you, Chris was just about ready for his first half marathon. Well, the half-marathon is complete (see pics below of Chris during the race, he did a great job and beat the time he was secretly wishing for by a few minutes), we spent a weekend in Chicago (I had my first 5k at a treat-or-trot race, in a wind advisory), and we have just gotten back from seeing my sister and her family after a three year hiatus. It has been a very busy fall season for us, but we are finally home and ready to get into the holiday season. Below are some pictures from our adventures:

No comments: